How An Orthopedic Mattress Saved My Back

Are you somebody who wakes in the morning with a nagging backache which hangs around throughout the day? I am, but I found a great solution to my back problems and you can too. It was when I bought an orthopedic mattress that sleep improved out of sight.

I had always been put off by the idea of an orthopedic mattress as they seemed really expensive, and I wasn't really sure where they worked. A visit to my local bedding store was quite enlightening as the orthopedic mattresses they stocked were not much more than the standard mattress prices.

I decided however, as I always do, to go online and try and find a better deal. Amazon is my usual online shopping store as they provide a really fantastic range of products often with free shipping, delivery and after sales service are second to none. Not surprisingly, there was a great range of orthopedic products, and I was looking forward to the time when my nagging backache may be a thing of the past. I was also coming to believe that the cheap mattress I have been using had a part to play in the whole situation.

I bought a memory foam orthopedic mattress from Amazon and also a latex mattress topper. These were delivered in a matter of a few days and were both very competitively priced. I have to say that within three days of sleeping on these products, I felt like a new man. Strangely enough, the irritating back problems faded into memory, I suppose it takes some time to realize how bad your back problems were.

I now wake up in the morning pain-free nearly all the time. It's still early days and I still see my chiropractor to help with my structural back problems, but the orthopedic mattress has been a godsend. I would go as far as saying that my back pain is 95% gone, and I'm looking forward to getting rid of the other 5% very soon.

If you're a back pain sufferer, or just wake up in the mornings feeling stiff and uncomfortable, an orthopedic mattress may be just what you need. The memory foam products are excellent, as are the pocket sprung mattresses. Many of these have between two and 4000 springs in them and promise to mitigate the problems that partner movement can cause. I'll certainly recommend orthopedic mattresses to all my friends.
 
Do you wake in the morning with a bad back? I used to until I bought an orthopedic mattress. I now sleep wonderfully, and also use a bedrest pillow when reading and watching TV. Click the links to read more.
 
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terry_Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment