Orthopedic Matresses - Memory Foam Mattress Reviews

I have been a sufferer of chronic lower back pain for many years and always woke in the morning to find my bank stiff and inflexible. I was getting so fed up with the situation that I decided to buy an orthopedic mattress as soon as possible, as I've heard that they could perform wonders for people with backache.

Having browsed the Internet I started to get increasingly agitated about the mattresses on offer, there were so many, and every manufacturer and retailer promised me the world. I decided that getting some objective and independent orthopedic mattress reviews was the best way to go, to listen to what other sufferers have experienced and what worked for them.

I stumbled on some memory foam mattress reviews, and although I was not particularly knowledgeable about this type of product, I decided to read on. I was very pleased that I did as these foam mattresses seem to be really taking off as a great product for sufferers of back pain. I was also very impressed at the low cost of some of these mattresses, but you do get what you pay for, and some of the design and materials used are truly innovative.

There are lots of manufacturers of orthopedic mattresses, be it a memory-foam, latex, or sprung mattress. What I loved about the foam models was that they could be used on my existing bed base, or flat on the ground, with no loss of comfort or effectiveness.

Most of the memory foam mattress reviews that I read were regarding mattresses that were constructed of a three layer principle, with a dense foam on the bottom, an intermediate poly-layer, and the final layer consisting of approximately 3 inches of five pound density visco-elastic foam. These 5 pound density is important and is really the minimum standard you should look for when buying a mattress, as it provides good support and is very comfortable.

Some of the top products are the Restonic memory foam mattress,and the mattresses manufactured by the Tempurpedic company, the producers of the original foam designs. These two companies are pretty much the market leaders in high-quality mattress design, and you're unlikely to go wrong by purchasing one of their products. There are a number of other manufacturers such as Sarah Peyton that produce these wonderful mattresses, and most are available online.

Having purchased a memory foam mattress, I cannot believe the difference it has made to my back pain. It is truly astounding. I sleep more restfully, wake up feeling refreshed and invigorated, with none of that early morning stiffness that I used to ensure. I would probably recommend them.
 
Wake up in the morning with back pain? I did, and found a solution. Read my memory foam mattress reviews on my orthopedic mattress review site, including a special review of the Bergad Isoform mattress, an amazing mattress at a great price
 
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terry_Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment